Getting Back in the Game
Nearly 9,000 of Michigan’s young people are dropping out of school every year.
In the struggle between school and life, too often life is winning.
At Jobs for Michigan’s Graduates, we spend all of our time helping young people win.
GED OR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA COMPLETION
- Partners with best-in-class GED/high-school equivalency programs
- Offers quick wins and successful outcomes
ONE-ON-ONE EMPLOYABILITY COACHING
- Utilizes the nationally recognized Jobs for America’s Graduate’s (JAG) curriculum
- Instructs on 20 employability skill competencies
- Helps young people learn how to be successful in the workplace
- Provides access to basic necessities
- Increases access to transportation
- Helps students care for and support their families
- Connects homeless students with safe and stable living options
STUDENT-LED LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Opportunities for leadership roles
- Competitive events
- Community service learning
- Regional, statewide, and national training